The Religion and Praxis blog seeks to deepen the conversation between academics, students, and broader society. The blog aims to achieve this by developing three main directions: making cutting-edge scholarship accessible to the more general public, establishing a space for conversation between academics, students, and civil society, and providing a platform for blog members to develop potential ideas for future academic or funding collaborations… Read more
- Mining and Conflict: What Can Catholic Peacebuilders Do About It?
- Europe in Crisis? The European Far Right and Religious Identity
- Is the current European context a crisis or an opportunity? Musings from a South African
- Securing the high ground – the Serbian Orthodox Church’s new political reality
- The Institutionalized Ecumenism and the Ukrainian War: a Critical Approach
- Putting the Critique of Christian Nationalism Back in the Praxis of Ethnographic Research
- Uses of Scholastic Tradition Against Abuses of History
Sign up below to get news from Religion in Praxis delivered to your inbox.